New Delhi (Anish Yande): Zomato IPO has been finalised for share allotment status. The food delivery company received subscriptions 40.4 times on the final day of subscriptions. The listing date of the Zomato IPO is set for the next week. Check all details of the share allotment status of Zomato initial public offering here.
Zomato IPO receives subscriptions of 40 times:
Zomato IPO had received bids for 27,51,27,77,370 shares out of the issue size of 71,92,33,522 shares. The bids were 38.25 times as compared to the issue size. On the final day of bidding, the IPO received bids for 29.04 billion equity shares against issue size of 719.23 million.
The retail investor’s portion was subscribed 7.87 times. The issue reserved for non-institutional investors was subscribed 34.80 times. The qualified institutional buyer’s portion was subscribed 54.71 times. The portion for the employees was subscribed at least 62%.
Key things to know about the Zomato IPO:
Zomato had aimed to raise Rs 9,375 crore through the IPO. The IPO consists of a fresh issue of equity shares worth Rs 9,000 crore. The offering would also consist of an offer-for-sale of Rs 375 crore by promoter Info Edge (India) Ltd. The net proceeds of the Zomato IPO will be used for boosting growth initiatives and for general corporate purposes.
How to check the Zomato share allotment status on the registrar website:
1. Check the registrar website, that is Link Intime India through the link: https://www.linkintime.co.in/IPO/public-issues.html
2. Select the ‘Select IPO’ option, select the Zomato Ltd-IPO’ option from the drop-down list.
3. Investors of the issue are required to enter either their application number, the client ID, and PAN Card details.
4. Submit the details and check the share allotment status.
How to check the Zomato share allotment status on the BSE website:
1. Visit the BSE website from the link: https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
2. On the website, select the ‘Equity’ option in the Issue Type
3. In the issue name tab, click on the ‘Zomato Ltd’ option from the dropdown list
4. Investors should enter application number and PAN Card details
5. Click the ‘Search’ button to check the share allotment status.
Image Credit: Google