New Delhi: Chinese company Vivo has launched its new smartphone Vivo Y16 4G. This smartphone can also be launched in India soon as it has also been seen on the website of BIS (Bureau of Indian Standards). This new phone is being said to be the next version of Vivo Y15 and Y15C.
Features of Vivo Y16 4G
• Processor – The company has installed MediaTek Helio P35 processor in this phone.
• Display – 6.51 inch IPS display has been given in this phone. It will get HD + resolution.
• Camera – This phone has been launched with dual camera setup. The company has put a 13 MP main back camera and a 2 MP second camera with flashlight in it. Apart from this, a 5 MP front camera has been given in the phone for selfie and video calling.
• RAM and Internal Storage- This phone has been introduced with 4 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage. Apart from this, the feature of virtual RAM of 1 GB has also been given in it. So there is also an option to increase the storage through memory card.
- OS – This phone of Vivo will work on FunTouch OS 12 UI based on Android 12.
• Battery- It has a battery of 5,000 mAh. Along with this, the feature of fast charging of 10 W has also been given in it.
• Network – True to its name, it is a 4G smartphone.
- Colours- Vivo has introduced the Y16 4G in two colors namely Stellar Black and Drizzling Gold.
- Weight- The weight of this phone is 183 grams.
- Other Features- This phone also has all the features like Dual SIM, 3.5mm jack, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 5.1.
Vivo has currently launched the Y16 4G in Hong Kong. According to its features, it looks like a budget phone. However, the price of this phone is not yet known. But according to some reports, the price of this phone can be around Rs 12,000 in Indian currency.