Valentine’s Day: Valentine’s Day is all about showing the ones you love, how much they mean to you. Whether that means your crush, your significant other, your friends, or family, everyone deserves to feel a little love from someone during the holiday. From heartfelt ballads to fun dance tracks, these songs will make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Sometimes, trying to find the perfect song for that big surprise that you’re planning or just to show that person what they mean to you can be super tough. Luckily, we’ve gone through tons of the world’s best love songs and picked out some of our biggest favourites that will be perfect for anything you have planned.
1. Pehla Nasha: Aamir Khan’s lover-boy act in this romantic number from ‘Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikander’ made the girls drool over him. This number is an undisputed winner in the category of Bollywood’s romantic songs.
2. Chura Liya Hai Tumne: Bollywood diva Zeenat Aman unleashes her sex quotient and turns men into jelly with this enchanting number from ‘Yaadon Ki Baarat’.
3. Bahon Ke Darmiyaan: This mesmerizing number from ‘Khamoshi’, choreographed on Salman Khan and Manisha Koirala, can still make your heart beat faster.
4. Humko Sirf Tumse Pyaar: The perfect love story featuring Bobby Deol and Twinkle Khanna struck a chord with lovebirds. The song had the perfect setting for romance — rain, lovers, and enticing lyrics!
5. Do Dil Mil Rahe Hai: This love song from Shahrukh Khan’s ‘Pardes’ is truly a lover’s delight. It illustrates the perfect situation of two people falling for each other.
6. Khudha Jaane: The blistering chemistry between Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone crackled in this song from ‘Bachna Ae Haseeno’.
7. Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas: Another hit romantic song from Kishore Kumar. It’s musical tone still makes hearts melt.
8. Pehla Pehla Pyaar: Salman Khan and Madhuri Dixit depict endless love in this magical number from ‘Hum Aapke Hai Kaun’.
9. Tujhe Dekha Toh Yeh Jaana Sanam: This eternal love song by Shah Rukh and Kajol, better known by their onscreen names Raj and Simran, still stands as an inspiration for millions of young hearts.
10. Chand Chupa Baadal Mein: Featuring doomed lovers Salman Khan and Aishwarya Rai, this song from ‘Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam’ is a must if you are a romantic.
11. O Mere Dil Ke Chain: This song still makes hearts melt with Kishore Kumar’s mellifluous voice. Rajesh Khanna and Tanuja add oomph to the number.
12. Tujh Mein Rabb Dikhta Hai: This song from Shahrukh Khan-Anushka starrer ‘Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi’ effectively expresses love and affection in a relationship.
These are the evergreen songs filled with romance. Happy Valentine’s Day to you and yours!