In the recent iterations of Android, we have found the navigation gestures to be the next big thing as it matches Apple‘s offerings. We have been using it and have gotten used to it. Today we will guide you with top touch screen gestures for android, you can enable to make the most of your smartphone and that too without pressing any button. So without any further adieu let’s get started.
Touch Screen Gestures for Android
Here we will share some tips and tricks to enable screen gestures on your Android smartphone. Follow the step-by-step guide to enable them on your phone.
Full-Screen Gestures App
This third-party app enables full-screen gestures on every android phone, so if you want to experience the same on your old phone, follow these steps.
1. Download the Full-Screen Gestures app from Google Play Store.
2. Now, allow the permissions asked, namely Appear on top and Accessibility services.
3. Open the app and you can configure the settings related to the full-screen gestures, like edge swipe, sensitivity, size and more.
Double Tap App
This app allows you to have the double tap gesture on your old Android phone. In order to enable this follow the step-by-guide given below:
1. Download the Double Tap app from the Play store.
2. Allow the permissions for Appear on Top, and accessibility service.
3. Come back to the Double Tap app and enable the toggle to activate it.
4. Now in the app, you can customize the double tap and set to Volume Button, Raise to Wake, or Wake-up.
5. Under the Screen Off section, you either set the Home Button & Home Screen, to turn off your phone’s screen.
This app is for notifications, with this app, you can read messages from someone without notifying the other person. To use this feature, follow the steps given below,
1. Download the Unseen app from the Google Play Store.
2. Open the app and allow permissions required.
3. Now, you can ask someone to send any text on any chat-based app like WhatsApp or Telegram, and you will be able to see the notification in the Unseen app. It saves a screenshot, that helps you read the messages, and they won’t be notified about your read receipt.
Tap Tap App
1. Go to the Tap Tap app page on XDA forums.
2. Tap on Download anyway will start the downloading process.
3. Install the app on your phone.
4. Once installed, Open the app.
5. Tap on Get Started and it will take you through Setup, allowing Internet permissions. Set the sensitivity, and device size, and configure the double tap and triple tap to the action of your choice.
Bonus: Enable Status Bar Touch Gestures
You can even add touch gestures to your phone’s status bar, like taking a screenshot or adjusting the brightness without swiping down the status bar. Check out our guide to customize the status bar on your android phone.
Wrapping Up: Top Touch Screen Gestures for Android
We have covered the top five touch screen gesture apps you can to make your Android experience even better. The above-given methods will be helpful to bring a modern and cool touch to your old phone. I hope you found this article helpful; if you did, make sure to like and share it with your friends and family. Check out other useful tips linked below, and stay tuned for more such tech tips and tricks.
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or for the latest review videos subscribe GadgetsToUse YouTube Channel.