New Delhi (Anish Yande): Shares of Tatva Chintan Pharma Chem are expected to be allotted today. The IPO has been oversubscribed by 22 times on the final day of bidding. The speciality chemicals company raises Rs 500 crore through the IPO. Check all details of the share allotment status of Tatva Chintan Pharma Chem initial public offering here.
Key things to know about the Tatva Chintan Pharma Chem IPO:
The Tatva Chintan Pharma Chem IPO was oversubscribed by 22 times on the final day of bidding. Investors have subscribed for 7.40 crore equity shares against an offer size of 32.61 lakh equity shares.
Qualified institutional buyers subscribed to 27.59 lakh shares against 9.31 on offer. Retail investors have bid to their issue size of 25.89 times. Investors subscribed for 5.61 crore shares against the 32.62 lakh on offer, at a subscription of 17.22 times.
Tatva Chintan Pharma Chem IPO details:
Tatva Chintan Pharma Chem manufactures electrolyte salts for supercapacitor batteries, structure-directing agents, and phase transfer catalysts.Shareholding of promoters in the company would be reduced from 100% to 79.17% after the IPO. The public shareholding will increase to 20.83% from 0%.
How to check the Tatva Chintan Pharma Chem share allotment status on the registrar website:
1. Check the registrar website, that is Link Intime India through the link: https://www.linkintime.co.in/IPO/public-issues.html
2. Select the ‘Select IPO’ option, select the ‘Tatva Chintan Pharma Chem IPO’ option from the drop-down list.
3. Investors of the issue are required to enter either their application number, the client ID, and PAN Card details.
4. Submit the details and check the share allotment status.
How to check the Tatva Chintan Pharma Chem share allotment status on the BSE website:
1. Visit the BSE website from the link: https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
2. On the website, select the ‘Equity’ option in the Issue Type
3. In the issue name tab, click on the ‘Tatva Chintan Pharma Chem Ltd’ option from the dropdown list
4. Investors should enter application number and PAN Card details
5. Click the ‘Search’ button to check the share allotment status.
Image Credit: Google