Stuffed Oats Chilla Recipe: If you want to have a protein-rich breakfast early in the morning, then Oats Chilla can be the best option. You can eat Stuffed Oats Chilla to keep yourself full throughout the day. On hearing the name of Stuffed Oats Chilla, many people’s mouth also gets watery, but when it comes to making it, then sweat also comes.
Most people don’t make chilla with stuffing. If you are also one of those for whom making the How to Make Stuffed Oats Chilla Recipe is a big task, then let us tell you an easy recipe. By knowing the step-by-step process, you will be able to make stuffed chillas very easily. Let’s know the method of making it.
First prepare stuffing
To make Stuffed Oats Chilla, it is necessary to prepare the stuffing first. For this, heat some oil in a vessel. After this, add a pinch of turmeric powder, garam masala, asafoetida, onion, and tomato and fry for half a minute. You can also add green peas, potatoes, salt and chilli powder to taste. Now cook all these for about 2 minutes. After this keep it aside to cool down. In this way, the stuffing for Oats Chilla will be ready.
How to make the mixture for chilla?
After stuffing, prepare the mixture for cheela as well. For this, add gram flour, green chillies, asafoetida, coriander, turmeric powder, ground oats, oil, water and salt in a bowl and mix it well. Prepare a thick batter to make chilla in this way.
- Heat a little oil in a nonstick pan and keep it on the gas.
- After this, pour the chilla mixture into the pan making a round shape.
- When the chilla is cooked from the bottom side, flip it over and cook from the other side.
- After cooking the chilla from both sides, place the prepared stuffing in it.
- After adding the stuffing, fold the chilla and take it out of the pan.
- By adopting this easy method, Stuffed Oats Chilla will be ready.
Also read:- Garfi ki Barfi Recipe: Prepare this dessert at home in just 10 minutes, check the method here