New Delhi (Anish Yande): Sona Comstar’s initial public offering had opened for subscriptions from June 16. The auto component manufacturer has received an oversubscription 2.28 times for its issue. Check all details of the share allotment of Sona Comstar IPO here.
Sona Comstar IPO receives subscription of 2.28:
Sona Comstar IPO received 2.28 times of subscription to the initial issue size of 10.71 crore shares. The IPO had received bids of over 24.43 crore shares as compared to the total issue size of 10.71 crore shares.
The portion allotted for the qualified institutional buyers received subscriptions of 3.46 times and the portion for retail individual investors was subscribed 1.57 times. Non-institutional investors subscribed 39 per cent to the reserved portion.
The initial public offer of Sona Comstar amounts to Rs 5,550-crore. The price band for the issue is fixed at Rs 285 to Rs 291 per share. Sona Comstar’s initial public offer consisted of a fresh issue of up to Rs 300 crore.
The offer for sale amounts up to Rs 5,250 crore and includes Rs 5,250 crore by promoter Singapore VII Topco III Pte. Ltd. The company aims to use the proceeds from the fresh issue for repaying Sona Comstar’s borrowings.
How to check the Sona Comstar share allotment status on the registrar website:
1. Check the registrar website, that is KFintech through the link: https://ris.kfintech.com/ipostatus/
2. Click the ‘Select IPO’ option, select the ‘SONA BLW PRECISION FORGINGS LIMITED’ option from the drop-down list.
3. Investors are required to enter their PAN Card details.
4. Enter the details and check the share allotment status.
How to check the Sona Comstar share allotment status on the BSE website:
1. Visit the BSE website from the link: https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
2. On the website, select the ‘Equity’ option in the Issue Type
3. On the issue name tab, click on the ‘SONA BLW PRECISION FORGINGS LIMITED’ option from the dropdown list
4. Investors are required to enter application number and PAN Card details
5. Select the ‘Search’ button to check the allotment status.
Image Credit: Google