New Delhi (Anish Yande): Shyam Metalics and Energy’s initial public offering has closed for subscriptions. The steel manufacturer has received an oversubscription 121.43 times, the highest in the current financial year. Check all details of the share allotment of Shyam Metalics and Energy IPO here.
Shyam Metalics IPO details:
Shyam Metalics public issue has received an oversubscription of 121.43 times. The IPO is set to be listed on the exchanges on June 21. The initial public offer of Shyam Metalics and Energy amounts to Rs 909-crore. The price band for the Shyam Metalics IPO is fixed at Rs 303 to 306 per share. The steel manufacturer’s IPO will close on 16 June.
Shyam Metalics’ initial public offering consists of a fresh issue of 2,14,70,588 equity shares amounting up to Rs 657 crore. The offer for sale of 82,35,294 equity shares is worth up to Rs 252 crore. The offer for sale consisted of up to Rs 252 crore by promoters.
Investors can bid for a minimum of 45 equity shares and in multiples of 45 equity shares. 3 lakh equity shares are reserved for employees. Eligible employees of Shyam Metalics will get shares at a discount of Rs 15 per share to the final offer price. Shyam Metalics and Energy would be utilising the net fresh issue proceeds for repaying debt for the company and its subsidiary Shyam SEL & Power.
How to check the Shyam Metalics and Energy share allotment status on the registrar website:
1. Visit the registrar website, KFintech through the link: https://ris.kfintech.com/ipostatus/
2. In the ‘Select IPO’ option, choose the ‘Shyam Metalics and Energy’ option, from the drop-down list.
3. Users should enter their PAN Card details.
4. Enter the details and check the share allotment status.
How to check the Shyam Metalics and Energy share allotment status on the BSE website:
1. Check the BSE website from the link: https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
2. On the website, choose the ‘Equity’ option in the Issue Type
3. In the issue name tab, select the ‘Shyam Metalics and Energy’ option from the dropdown list
4. Users should enter application number and PAN Card details
5. Click the ‘Search’ button to check the allotment status.
Image Credit: Google