Varun Sinha, New Delhi: With the arrival of the coronavirus vaccine in the country, the process of reopening schools and colleges has started.
In view of many states of the country, the Delhi government has given permission to reopen schools for class 10th and 12th students.
According to the circular released on Wednesday, government and private schools can call only class 10th and 12th students from January 18. However, the permission of parents will be required for this. A standard operating procedure has also been issued, which will be followed by all schools. You have to keep a record of which children are coming to school, but it will not be used for attendance.
What instructions has been given by Delhi government?
For class 12th
– According to the CBSE notification, Practices / Projects / Internal Ascensions, etc. will be from March 1, 2021 till the last day of the theory examination. In such a situation, schools have been advised to get these assessments done before the board exams.
– Pre-board examinations can be conducted between March 20 and April 15.
– Assessment of internal grades should also be done before the start of board examinations.
For class 10th
– Periodic assessment can be done in the second week of February 1 and periodic assessment in the second week of March 2.
– Pre-board exams can be conducted from April 1 to April 15.
– Marks of pre-board exam will be valid in the third periodic assessment.
– The two periodic assessments of the three will have more marks.
– Their average will be used for calculating the result. (5 numbers)
– Projects/assignments given to students during winter break will be treated as subject Enrichment Activities. (5 numbers)
– The school will provide multiple assessments from February 1 to the last week of April. (5 numbers)