Sara Ali Khan looks adorable in childhood pic, shares school photograph with fans

New Delhi: Sara Ali Khan is an avid social media user. She used to treats her fans with her trendy fashion tale and also drops throwback pics and present clicks. The actress on Saturday took to her official Instagram handle and dropped an unseen childhood picture of herself along with her whole class.

Sara has treated her fans with an unseen throwback picture of herself and it has taken social media by storm. The picture has been to a class photo wherein all kids were seen dressed in white t-shirt and shorts along with white sneakers. In the caption, Sara had asked her fans to spot her in the pic. Sara is sitting in the first row, in the first place from the right. She was seen with two plaits and looked irresistibly cute.

ss hvpkHeG - Daily Mail India

Earlier, her aunt Saba Pautaudi shared a chubby childhood picture of Sara on her Instagram story and asked fans whether she looks naughty or sweet? Sara looks adorable in this picture, she is wearing a pink and orange dress and is looking super cute. While Saba is clicking the picture, little Sara is posing for the shutterbugs. On the voting, 53% of fans believe she looks naughty and the other 47% believe that she looks sweet.

On the work front, Sara Ali Khan will soon be seen in Atrangi Re. Helmed by Anand L Rai, she is playing the lead role opposite Akshay Kumar and Dhanush. The film is slated to release on August 6, 2021. Sara was last seen in Coolie No1, which also starred Varun Dhawan.

READ ALSO :  Petit believes Man City's European ban could be an opportunity for Guardiola to leave the club

Source link

Give a Comment