Rice Cutlets Recipe: If there is no rice in the Indian thali, it does not look complete. Daily rice is made in almost everyone’s homes. But many times rice is saved in people’s houses. In such a situation, people throw them away by calling them stale. But today we are going to tell you how to make a wonderful breakfast using leftover rice. Its name is Rice Cutlet which is very tasty to eat and very easy to make. If you try this breakfast once, you will make it again and again. So let’s know how to make delicious rice cutlets at home.
Rice Cutlets Recipe: Ingredients
- Cooked rice = 1 cup
- Boiled potatoes = 2 medium size
- Maida = 2 tbsp
- Bread Crumbs = 2 tbsp
- Chaat masala = ½ tsp
- Green chilli = 2 finely chopped
- Cumin = ½ tsp
- Ginger = 1 tsp grated
- Chilli flakes = ½ tsp
- Salt = as per taste
- Green coriander = 1 tbsp finely chopped
- Oil = for frying
- Bread crumbs as needed for coating
Also read:- Street food lovers: Make perfect Aloo Tikki at home, learn tips & tricks here
Rice Cutlet Recipe: Method
- To make cutlets from rice, first, mash the potatoes finely.
- Now put the rice in a bowl and mash it well.
- After this, mix mashed rice and potatoes, and add salt, chilli flakes, green coriander, grated ginger and green chillies to it.
- Mixing all these things well, add refined flour and bread crumbs to it and mix.
- Mixing of bread crumbs and refined flour binds the paste well.
- Now make the desired shape with this mixture by applying a little oil in your hands, make cutlets from the whole mixture and keep them on a plate.
- Now put oil in a pan and keep it for heating.
- Now you have made cutlets and coat them in bread crumbs.