New Delhi: Earlier, while samosas with triangular shapes used to have potato stuffing, there have been many changes from stuffing to shape with changing times. So today we will learn how to make a pinwheel samosa.
Flour – 1.5 cup, cooking oil – 4 tsp, salt – as per taste, lemon juice – 5 drops, Potatoes (boiled)
for stuffing – 4, Ginger (grated) – 1.5 tsp, coriander (chopped) – 3 tablespoons , Red chili powder – 2 tsp, turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp, mango powder – 1.5 tsp, garam masala powder – 1/4 tsp, bread crums – 1/2 cup, cooking oil – 2 tsp, cumin – 1 tsp.
– Boil the potatoes, peel, and grate them.
– Heat the oil in a pan, add cumin seeds and fry it. Simultaneously, add grated ginger, turmeric, and potatoes and fry on medium flame.
– Now add all the spices and cook for two more minutes.
– Put this potato mixture into a bowl and add green coriander, bread crumbs on top and let it cool.
– Now take refined flour in another pan, add salt, lemon juice, oil and mix it well, then add soft water slowly and knead soft dough. Leave to sit for 10-15 minutes.
– After 15 minutes, make a small dough and roll it like a chapati.
– Spread the stuffing of the potatoes over it and roll out the shape of the small cylinder.
– This process has to be repeated with all of the dough.
– Now cut it with the help of a knife and keep the sliced pieces on your palm and press gently.
– Heat the oil in a pan and fry these samosas till they turn golden brown.
– Serve with mint sauce or tomato sauce.
Here’s a perfect dish for the weather today. Make these, serve them with mint chutney, and enjoy the rains.