LAST UPDATED: Feb. 22, 2021, 12:47 p.m.
New Delhi (Anish Yande): The initial public offering of RailTel Corporation of India Limited is set to be allotted until February 23, 2021. RailTel’s IPO of Rs 819-crore was subscribed 42.39 times. The information and communications technology provider of the Indian Railways would finalize the allotment on February 23, 2021.
RailTel IPO subscription details:
The RailTel IPO had an offer size of 6.12 crore shares and generated bids of more than Rs 259.42 crore. Non-institutional investors subscribed to their issue 73.25 times. Qualified institutional buyers subscribed to the issue 65.29 times.
Institutional buyers subscribed to the issue 65.14 times and retail individual investors (RIIs) subscribed 16.78 times.
The shares of RailTel Corporation of India Limited are likely to be listed on February 26. In December 2018, the cabinet had approved the IPO of RailTel Corporation of India by diluting up to 25 percent government stake.
The RailTel IPO is the second IPO by the Railways issued this year, apart from the Indian Railway Finance Corporation. The RailTel IPO is the seventh initial public offering in 2021.
The allotment status of the RailTel Corporation of India Limited IPO can be viewed through the registrar’s website, which is KFin Technologies Private Limited. KFin Technologies Private Limited is responsible for the allotment of the IPO and is registered with SEBI. The allotment status of RailTel IPO is listed on the BSE website.
Check shares of allotment status of RailTel Corporation of India:
Investors can check allotment status on KFin Technologies website
- Visit the KFin Tech website and click the IPO status option: https://kcas.kfintech.com/ipostatus/
- Select the IPO and enter the details such as application number or DPID/Client ID or PAN Card Number.
- Enter captcha code and click submit
Investors can check allotment status on the BSE website:
- Visit the BSE official website, https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
- Select the issue size ‘Equity’. From the issue name, select RailTel Corporation of India.
- Enter details such as application number and PAN
- Click ‘Search’ and view the details of the allotted IPO.
Image Credit: Google