New Delhi: The Punjab Public Service Commission has started the application process for the Civil Services Main Examination. Candidates who have passed the preliminary examination can apply online for Punjab State Civil Service Joint Competitive Main Examination -2020 on or before March 22, 2021, by visiting the official website of the Commission, ppsc.gov.in.
Candidates who appeared for the examination can check the list of provisionally shortlisted candidates for the Main examination on the official website ppsc.gov.in. The Preliminary examination was conducted on February 13, 2021.
The recruitment drive is being held to fill a total of 75 vacancies for the following posts:
1. Superintendent of Police- 26
2. Punjab Civil Service (Executive Branch)- 20
3. Tehsildar, Food Supply, and Consumer Affairs Officer- 4
4. Block Development & Panchayat Officers- 2
5. Assistant Registrar Co-Operative Societies-
6. Labour and Conciliation Officer- 1
7. Employment Generation and Training Officer- 6
8. Deputy Superintendent of Jails (Grade-II)/District Probation Officer (Jails)- 10
How to download Punjab Civil Service Mains 2020 Exam?
Step 1. Visit the official website of PPSC.i.e.ppsc.gov.in.
Step 2. Click on Punjab Civil Service Mains 2020 Exam Admit Card flashing homepage.
Step 3. Enter Registration Number/Application Number, DOB, Captcha, and click on submit button.
Step 4. Punjab Civil Service Mains 2020 Exam Admit Card will be displayed.
Step 5. Download Punjab Civil Service Mains 2020 Admit Card and save it for future reference.