New Delhi: The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has released the admit card for the Punjab Civil Service Main Exam 2020. Candidates set to appear for the exam can download admit cards from PPSC’s official website ppsc.gov.in.
Earlier, 957 candidates were declared qualified to appear for the Mains exam scheduled to be conducted from April to 8.
Candidates who appeared for the examination can check the list of provisionally shortlisted candidates for the Main examination on the official website ppsc.gov.in. The Preliminary examination was conducted on February 13, 2021.
The recruitment drive is being held to fill a total of 75 vacancies for the following posts:
1. Superintendent of Police- 26
2. Punjab Civil Service (Executive Branch)- 20
3. Tehsildar, Food Supply, and Consumer Affairs Officer- 4
4. Block Development & Panchayat Officers- 2
5. Assistant Registrar Co-Operative Societies-
6. Labour and Conciliation Officer- 1
7. Employment Generation and Training Officer- 6
8. Deputy Superintendent of Jails (Grade-II)/District Probation Officer (Jails)- 10
How to download Punjab Civil Service Mains 2020 Exam hall ticket?
Step 1. Visit the official website of PPSC.i.e.ppsc.gov.in.
Step 2. Click on the “Download Admit Card for the Punjab Civil Service Mains 2020 Exam” flashing homepage.
Step 3. Enter Registration Number/Application Number, DOB, Captcha, and click on submit button.
Step 4. Punjab Civil Service Mains 2020 Exam Admit Card will be displayed.
Step 5. Download Punjab Civil Service Mains 2020 Admit Card and save it for future reference.
Exam date: 08 April 2021
Admit card release date: 26 March 2021