New Delhi: In a shocking incident reported from Ambikapur, Chhattisgarh, a pregnant woman who went to dry clothes after bath died due to electrocution. However, heartbeat of the child in her womb was going on.
On Saturday, the woman went to dry clothes and got caught in it as there was a sudden current in the wire.
The incident is of Beldhabputa village under Udaipur police station area, 40 km from Ambikapur district headquarters.
Due to the current, the woman died on the spot. The family immediately took him to the hospital. However, the woman could not be saved.
Meanwhile, the unborn child, whose heartbeat was going on, also died despite the attempts of the doctors to save him.