Budh Pradosh Vrat 2021 Date: Pradosh Vrat is observed on both Trayodashi days of every month. Lord Shiva is worshiped in Pradosh Vrat. This Vrat (fasting) is important like Ekadashi and is considered beneficial for worshippers. In 2021, the Pradosh Vrat starts on the 7th of July. About Pradosh Vrat, worshippers believe that special fasting methods are adopted to please Lord Shiva in Kali Yuga.
Pradosh Sawan Shubh Muhurat Yogini Ekadashi:
- Ashadh Krishna Trayodashi Start Date July: 07 July 2021 at 01:02 pm
- Ashadh Krishna Trayodashi Finish Date July: 08 July 2021 at 03:20 pm
- Pradosh Vrat Auspicious Time To Worship: Pradosh Kaal from 07:12 PM to 9:20 PM
Day wise importance of Pradosh Vrat
The first Pradosh Vrat of July begins on Wednesday, July 7. Let us know the importance of day-wise Pradosh Vrat:-
- According to astrology, by observing Pradosh fast on Monday, all the wishes are fulfilled and the obstacles hindering your plans are removed.
- Pradosh fasting on Tuesday eradicate all kinds of diseases. In addition, the inauspicious effect of Mars is considerably removed.
- By observing Budh Pradosh Vrat, the health of the children remains better and they are gifted with a sharp intellect.
- Enemies are defeated and worshippers get their ancestors’ blessings by observing fast on Thursday.
- Married life prospers by observing Pradosh Vrat on Friday. Poverty is destroyed.
- Pradosh fasts are observed on Saturday for couples who want to start a family. In addition, devotees observe this fast to eliminate mental troubles and wade off Shani dosha.
- Keeping fast on Sunday brings good health and long life. People in your society will also respect you and also consider you an important part of the community.