LAST UPDATED: April 18, 2021, 9:13 a.m.
New Delhi: Amidst the growing havoc of the coronavirus pandemic, there is relief for the common people.
Even today for the third consecutive day, there has been no increase in the price of petrol and diesel.
Earlier on April 15, the price of petrol was reduced by 16 paise and diesel by 14 paise.
Delhi today has petrol at Rs 90.40 per liter and diesel at Rs 80.73 per liter. In Mumbai, petrol is being sold at Rs 96.82 and diesel at Rs 87.81, in Kolkata, petrol is priced at Rs 90.62 and diesel at Rs 83.61 and in Chennai, petrol is at Rs 92.43 and diesel at Rs 85.75 per liter.
So far only once in this month, on April 15, the price of petrol was reduced by 16 paise and diesel by 14 paise.
Prior to this, oil prices were stable. Petrol and diesel prices were reduced three times in March. On March 24, petrol became cheaper by 18 paise and diesel by 17 paise. On March 25, petrol 21 and diesel 20 paise became cheaper. On March 30, petrol was cheaper by 22 paise and diesel by 23 paise per liter. Petrol became cheaper by 61 paise and diesel by 60 paise per liter after this cut.
In the month of February, oil prices were increased for 16 consecutive days. In these 16 days, petrol became expensive by Rs 4.74 and diesel by Rs 4.52.
Petrol, Diesel prices today
– Petrol in Delhi at Rs 90.40 and diesel at Rs 80.73 per liter.
– Petrol in Mumbai at Rs 96.83 and diesel at Rs 87.81 per liter.
– Petrol in Kolkata at Rs 90.62 and diesel at Rs 83.61 per liter.
– Petrol in Chennai at Rs 92.43 and diesel at Rs 85.75 per liter.
– Petrol in Bangalore at Rs 93.43 and diesel Rs 85.60 per liter.
– Petrol in Bhopal at Rs 98.41 and diesel Rs 88.98 per liter.
– Petrol in Chandigarh at Rs 86.99 and diesel at Rs 80.43 per liter.
– Petrol in Patna at Rs 92.74 and diesel at Rs 85.97 per liter.
– Petrol in Lucknow at Rs 88.72 and diesel at Rs 81.13 per liter.
– Petrol in Noida at Rs 88.79 and diesel at Rs 81.19 per liter.