LAST UPDATED: March 24, 2021, 3 p.m.
New Delhi (Anish Yande): Nazara Technologies IPO, backed by prominent investor Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, would be finalizing its share allotment status today. The issue was open from March 17 up to March 19, 2021. The Nazara Technologies IPO was subscribed 175.46 times on the final day of subscription.
Nazara Technologies IPO important details:
Retail investors subscribed to the issue 74.35 times as compared to the reserved portion. The non-institutional investors subscribed to the issue reserved 389.89 times. The gaming and sports media would be allotted 20,181 shares amounting to Rs 2 crore for its employees. The reserved portion for employees was subscribed 7.36 times.
On the first day, the issue was subscribed 4.01 times. On March 18, the second day of subscription, the issue was subscribed 10.55 times, receiving bids of up to 3.08 crore equity shares against the issue size of 29.20 lakh equity shares.
The shares of Nazara Technologies are expected to be listed on March 30, 2021.
The gaming and sports media firm sold shares at a price band of Rs 1,100-1,101 per share. Minimum bid lot for investors comprised of 13 equity shares.
Book running lead managers to the Nazara Technologies IPO are ICICI Securities, Jefferies India Private Limited, Nomura Financial Advisory, and IIFL Securities. The registrar to the issue is Link Intime India Private Ltd.
How to check the share allotment status on the registrar website:
1. Visit the registrar website, Nazara Technologies through the link: https://linkintime.co.in/MIPO/Ipoallotment.html
2. In the ‘Select IPO’ option, select ‘Nazara Technologies’, from the drop-down list.
3. Users are required to enter their application number, PAN Card details, or the client ID and enter the captcha and ‘submit’.
How to check the share allotment status on the BSE website:
1. Visit the BSE website from the link: https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
2. On the webpage, choose the ‘Equity’ option in the Issue Type
3. In the issue name tab, select the ‘Nazara Technologies’ option from the dropdown list
4. Users are required to enter the application number and PAN Card details
5. Click on the ‘Search’ button to check the allotment status.
Image Credit: Google