New Delhi: A statement from Rashtrapati Bhawan said that the Mughal Garden will open for ‘Udyanotsav’ from today i.e. February 13th 2021 up until March 21st 2021. This year will be different from the past years, as visitors will only be allowed entry via online booking. Online Booking can be done via – presidentofindia.gov.in or rashtrapatisachivalaya.gov.in. Visiting the Mughal Garden during ‘Udyanotsav’ is free of cost.
According to the President of India website, “During the tour, visitors have to follow COVID protocols such as wearing of mask, maintaining social distance etc. They will have to undergo thermal screening at entry point. People vulnerable to the COVID-19 are discouraged for the tour.”
People will only be allowed entry through Gate no 35 of Rashtrapati Bhavan on North Avenue Road.
Here are few things you must keep in mind before visiting the Mughal Garden:
- Online booking for a visit date will be available 7 days in advance and it will close on a day before the visit date.
- A maximum of 5 persons can be under a single booking, who will be allowed in slots.
- Each slot will have 100 person only, mobile number is mandatory for online booking.
- Visiting hours are 10 am to 5 PM which are divided into 7 hourly slots, these start from 10 am to 4 pm, last entry time is 4 PM.
- Persons below age 10 or above age 65 will not be allowed entry.
- Identity card and visitor pass, print or mobile download is a must.
- Mobile phones must be switched off after check-in.
- Visitors are requested not to bring any water bottles, briefcases, handbags/purses, cameras, radios/transistors, boxes, umbrellas, eatables.
- All Covid-19 protocols must be followed during your visit which includes wearing a mask and social distancing.
- According to the instructions, visitors will have to give an undertaking regarding the following
at the time of online booking:
- Non resident of any containment zone.
- Not suffering from any fever, cough & any respiratory disease.
- Not been under quarantine in last 3 weeks.
- Not tested Covid-19 Positive in last three weeks.
Please note, that the garden is closed on Mondays.