LAST UPDATED: March 23, 2021, 1:21 p.m.
New Delhi (Anish Yande): Kalyan Jewellers India would be finalizing the share allotment status for its initial public offering. The Rs 1,175-crore IPO for Kalyan Jewellers was launched in the previous week. The issue was subscribed 2.61 times till the last day of the bidding process.
Kalyan Jewellers India IPO details:
Kalyan Jewellers India would be offering fresh shares amounting to Rs 800 crores and an offer of sale amounting to Rs 375 crores. The price band of Kalyan Jewellers’ was Rs 86-87 per share.
The IPO of Kalyan Jewellers India has received bids for 24,95,68,044 shares against 9,57,09,301 shares on offer, according to NSE data.
In the Kalyan Jewellers India IPO, the portion reserved for qualified institutional buyers (QIBs) was subscribed 2.76 times. Non-institutional investors subscribed to the issue 1.91 times and retail individual investors subscribed to the issue 2.82 times.
Registrar to the issue is Link Intime India Private Ltd. The book running lead managers to the IPO are Axis Capital, SBI Capital Markets, Citigroup Global Markets India Private Ltd, and ICICI Securities.
Following the allotment of shares, the funds would be unblocked from the ASBA account on March 24. Equity shares would be credited to the demat accounts of allottees on March 25, 2021. On March 26, the shares of Kalyan Jewellers India are set to debut on the stock exchanges.
How to check the share allotment status on the registrar website:
1. Visit the registrar website, Kalyan Jewellers India through the link: https://linkintime.co.in/MIPO/Ipoallotment.html
2. In the ‘Select IPO’ option, choose the ‘Kalyan Jewellers India’ option, from the drop-down list.
3. Users are required to enter their PAN Card details.
How to check the share allotment status on the BSE website:
1. Visit the BSE website from the link: https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
2. On the website, select the ‘Equity’ option in the Issue Type
3. In the issue name tab, select the ‘Kalyan Jewellers India’ option from the dropdown list
4. Users should enter their application number and PAN Card details
5. Click on the ‘Search’ button to check the allotment status.
Image Credit: Google