LAST UPDATED: Jan. 27, 2021, 1:29 p.m.
New Delhi (Anish Yande): The initial public offering of Indigo Paints is set to be allotted on January 28. The shares are expected to be listed on the stock exchanges on February 2, 2021.
The allotment status for retail investors would be finalized and the shares would be allotted into Demat accounts till February 1, 2021. Check the process for checking the allotment status of the initial public offering here.
Check the allotment status of Indigo Paints IPO:
- Visit the BSE website through the link provided.https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
- In the Investors Tab, scroll over to the Status of the Issue Application section.
- Select the Equity option and click the Issue Name Tab. In the Tab, scroll over to the ‘Indigo Paints’ option.
- Enter your details such as Permanent Account Number (PAN) and the Application No of the issue you subscribed to.
- Click the ‘Search’ button and view the results.
You can also check the allotment status on the Link Intime website.
- Visit the Link Intime website. Click on the Public Issues tab and select Equities.
- Click the drop-down list and select ‘Indigo Paints’
- Enter your details such as Permanent Account Number, Client ID, or the application number
- Click the Submit option and check the allotment status.
Details of Indigo Paints IPO:
Indigo Paints, the paints manufacturer had announced a public issue up to Rs 1,170.16-crore, which comprised of Rs 300 crore of fresh shares.
Shares amounting to Rs 870.16 crore would be sold through an offer-for-sale method. The offer-for-sale consists of up to 58,40,000 equity shares.
The issue is backed by the promoter of Indigo Paints, Hemant Jalan, and investors Sequoia Capital India Investments IV and SCI Investments V.
The price band of the issue for retail investors had been fixed at Rs 1,488-1,490 a share. Investors would be able to bid for up to 10 shares per lot of Indigo Paints. A maximum of 13 lots was available for investors.
Image Credit: Google