Happy International Men’s Day 2022: Men and women both have played important role in the development of society. Their roles are categorised according ot their efficiency and speciality in different era. Today we acknowledge their contributions and express our gratitude to them. So today on International Men’s Day, boys and men are honored for their contribution to union, society, community, nation, family, marriage and child care.
Every year, around the world, International Men’s Day is celebrated with the goal of developing men’s mental health, positive qualities, and gender equality. Man is the foundation of family, society, and nation, without which nothing is complete. Simultaneously, efforts to raise basic awareness of men’s issues began to commemorate this day.
Here are few wishes, greetings, and messages to empower and appreciate the men in our lives.
- You are the backbone of our lives – The best husband, father, brother and son we could ever wish for. Today, we celebrate you. Happy Men’s Day.
- You hold a special place in my life and today is a day to celebrate all that you are and stand for. Happy International Men’s Day!
- Wishing all the men in my life a Happy International Men’s Day. You are loved and appreciated today and always!
- God created men to follow his teachings based on love and respect, all men should do so, and earth would be a better place to live. Happy International Men’s Day!
- Cheers out to all men who despite all hurdles and obstacles paved the way for themselves in this over-ambitious world. May you get more strength and love. Happy International Men’s Day!
- It’s my good luck to have a man like you by my side in everything I do. International Men’s Day greetings.
- Happy International Men’s Day to the most important man in my life. You are valued and adored!
- A special thanks to all the men who use their power for good. You are one of them, which is why we adore you!
- On this International Men’s Day, I’d like to express my gratitude for your unwavering love and support.
- You prioritise your family over yourself. You work hard so that we can live comfortably. Thank you for everything you do. International Men’s Day greetings!
- “A great man is different from an eminent one in that he is ready to be the servant of the society.” – BR Ambedkar.
- “When a man is denied the right to live the life he believes in, he has no choice but to become an outlaw.” – Nelson Mandela.
- “Man is the only creature who refuses to be what he is.” ― Albert Camus
- “Man only likes to count his troubles; he doesn’t calculate his happiness.” ― Fyodor Dostoevsky, Notes from Underground, White Nights, The Dream of a Ridiculous Man, and Selections from The House of the Dead
- “Man is not what he thinks he is, he is what he hides.” ― André Malraux