Fathers Day 2021: Every year, the third Sunday of the month of June marks Father’s Day in India, and this year, it is on the 20th. Due to the ongoing pandemic, this year’s celebrations too will be muted & restricted to the home just like last year.
Usually, people give gifts, prepare a nice meal or bake cakes as a display of their gratitude and affection to their fathers. The day is dedicated to honouring and celebrating not only fathers but also father figures who shape our minds, thoughts and are instrumental in giving wings to our wishes and desires.
Here are some messages you can send to your fathers:
- Dad, you’re still the one I think of first when I have a question about something or when I just need some support and good advice. Thank you for always being there for me.
- Dad, you’ve been constant support, love and protection in my life. Plus, you’re my friend. Thank you.
- Dad, how do you love our family like you do, make change in the community and command respect from everybody who knows you? Probably has something do with that big strong heart.
- Sending lots of love to the dad who did his best to keep me out of trouble…from the daughter who sure did have a knack for finding it!
- Thank you for being there every day with just the love and guidance I’ve needed. Everything you’ve taught me has stuck with me and I’m lucky to have a dad like you.
- There’s no possible way I could pay you back for all that you have done for me growing up, but I greatly appreciate all your hard work raising me. I wouldn’t be who I am today without you.
- “It’s that time of year again when everyone tries to tell themselves that they had the best dad in the world. I really did have the best dad in the world, so they can’t be right.”