Happy Eid ul Fitr 2021: Eid-ul-Fitr will be celebrated in India on 13th May 2021 as the Islamic month of Ramzan is coming to an end. It is the ninth month in the Islamic calendar. Muslims around the world fast from sunrise to sunset every day for 30 days. Eid-ul-Fitr is the celebration after fasting and praying for one whole month. Eid-ul-Fitr or Eid is celebrated on the first day of the Islamic month of Shawwal. Eid-ul-Fitr is also called as Ramzan or Ramadan Eid in some households.
The day of Eid-ul-Fitr changes every year as Islam follows the lunar calendar which is shorter than the solar calendar by 10-11 days. The change of month depends on the sighting of the moon-crescent. Thus, this year Eid-ul-Fitr in India might be shifted to 14 May 2021 if there is no sighting of the moon crescent.
The meaning of Eid-ul-Fitr is the ‘Festival of breaking the fast’ or ‘Festival of Donating’. There are man meanings based on one’s belief and yet Eid-ul-Fitr continues to be celebrated around the world at the end of the month-long festival of Ramzan or Ramadan as the Arabic pronunciation goes. According to the Shahi Imam of Masjid Fatehpuri of Old Delhi, Eid will take place on May 13 or 14 based on the sighting of the moon.
Here are some Eid Mubarak messages that you can send to your WhatsApp groups, Facebook posts, Text messages, etc:
- May this special day of Eid-ul-Fitr bring peace, happiness, and prosperity to you. May Allah fill your life with happiness and peace of mind on this festival of Eid. Eid Mubarak!
- May Allah forgive your mistakes and accept your good deeds. Hope the Almighty ease the suffering of all people around the world. Eid Mubarak to you and your family!
- May kindness and brotherhood be the guiding spirit. May Allah be your guiding light this Eid. Eid Mubarak to you and your family!
- Hope this Eid-ul-Fitr vanishes all your suffering. Hope all the diseases and problems faced by humanity today end on this Eid. Hope the power of your prayers makes this world a better place. Eid Mubarak to you ad your loved ones!
- This Eid, it is very important to take care of your family by staying indoors. We can enjoy the sheer khurma and biryani from the comfort of our houses. This Eid-ul-Fitr, I pray to Allah for the safety and well-being of you and all your loved ones. Eid Mubarak! Stay safe
- Know that Allah is always with you to help you at every step of your life. This past month, he taught us how to be patient even after being hungry. But always remember, that he is your guiding light. Eid Mubarak to you and your family!
- Let this day bring new hope and opportunities in your life. May you welcome them with an open mind and fresh thoughts. May all the problems in your life reach a solution. I will pray to Allah for the well-being and safety of the entire world. Eid-ul-Fitr Mubarak!
- I might not be there with you right now, but you are always there in my prayers and prayers are the ultimate source of reaching god. May Allah bring peace and happiness to you. A very Happy Eid to you! Eid Mubarak!