New Delhi: After coronavirus pandemic infection rate has come down, Delhi will gradually undergo the unlock process. On Friday, the Delhi Disaster Management Authority (DDMA) meeting chaired by Lieutenant Governor Anil Baijal decided to give exemption in two cases.
After the meeting, Delhi Chief Minister Arvad Kejriwal gave a digital press talk informing that the DDMA has decided to open industrial and construction activities for a week from five o’clock on Monday morning. In all other cases, the ban will continue as before.
Important instructions of Arvind Kejriwal
– Delhi will be unlocked in a phased manner instead of being completely unlocked right now.
– Market etc. will not be opened in the first week.
– Construction and factory activities will be opened under Unlock 1.0 from Monday.
– According to Arvind Kejriwal, the lockdown will be lifted gradually on the suggestion of the public and on the suggestions of expert.
– Arvind Kejriwal has appealed that people should take precautions in view of the risk and impact of coronavirus.
– Arvind Kejriwal has warned that if the coronavirus cases increase, then a lockdown will have to be imposed. Do not leave the house unless needed. It is a very delicate time.
Permission will remain for courier service
-Employees related to electricians, plumbers, water purifiers will continue to be allowed to work.
– Book shops related to children’s education will be open.
– Shops related to electrical equipment will also be open.
– Sick people will be allowed to go to the hospital.
– DTC buses and Delhi Metro will continue to operate.
– Public transport facilities such as autos and taxis will continue to operate. Those travelling in them will have to show an e-pass or ID card.
– Freight vehicles will not be stopped. There will be no restriction on movement of goods within the city and from the city to other states. No permission or e-pass will be required for this.
– Media persons will be allowed to come and go if they have an identity when the card is shown. These include WebMedia personnel along with electronic and print.
– People associated with hospitals, government employees, police, district magistrates, electricity, water, sanitation will get exemption during lockdown.
– Those going to railway station, bus station, airport will get a discount.
These will be banned
– All markets will remain closed.
– Weekly markets will also be closed.
– There is a prohibition on getting out of the house without need.
– All malls, gyms, spas, auditoriums, assembly halls, entertainment parks will remain closed.
– Eating at restaurants will remain banned.
– People should not die of starvation, so have to maintain balance
The Delhi CM said that there is no problem in getting beds inside hospitals now. ICU beds are also quite empty. Oxygen beds have also become quite empty.
The number of Covid-19 centers opened by the Delhi government also has a large number of beds available, so now is the time for unlocking.