Sept. 26, 2020, 12:54 p.m.
1. Lucky is the woman whose first child is a daughter.
2. Daughters are like the sun, gleaming and beaming with positivity.
3. No matter how old we get, we know you’ll be there to hold our hand and take us forward.
4. We, mothers, are learning to mark our mothering success by our daughters’ lengthening flight.
5. Our daughters are the most precious of our treasures, the dearest possessions of our homes, and the objects of our most watchful love
6. Many are the joys in life. I’m blessed with quite a few. Still, most of all I’m grateful for is to have a daughter just like you. Happy Daughters’ Day!
7. A daughter will follow in her mom’s footsteps so make sure to set a good example. – Elizabeth George
8. A daughter may outgrow your lap but she’ll never outgrow your heart. – Unknown
9. By the time a woman realizes that her mother was right, she has a daughter who thinks she’s wrong.
10. My daughter is so loving, with a heart of gold,
Always my baby, even when I’m old,
Your love shines through, for all to see,
I feel so proud, you’re a part of me.
Happy Daughter’s Day, my love!