Sept. 26, 2020, 1:04 p.m.
1. A daughter is a mother’s gender partner, her closest ally in the family confederacy, an extension of her self and mothers are their daughters’ role model, their biological and emotional road map, the arbiter of all their relationships.
2. I will always protect and support you when you fall. I will always help you to get back up.
3. Daughters grow up learning ideals but become a stronger ideal in herself as she grows up for the better
4. My highest hope for my daughter is just that she has the fearlessness to always be her authentic self, no matter what she thinks men want her to be.
5. We must teach our girls that if they speak their mind, they can create the world they want to see.
6. Seeing you grow up so talented, beautiful, and brilliant fills me with so much purpose. I just love the fact that you are my daughter. Happy Daughter’s Day!
7. My dearest daughter, you are the answer to all my prayers and wishes. I pray that when you grow older, you will also be a miracle to other people.
8. I must have done something right in my life to deserve a daughter so beautiful, kind, sweet, and smart as you. Never change, my love.
9. My heart will always belong to you, my dear daughter. We will always be a team. I love you, sweet one.
10. In my eyes, you will always be my baby girl. Don’t grow up too fast, little one. I love you!