Dahi Bread Pakoda: Bread Pakodas look very tasty to eat. This is a famous street food that we often eat to satiate mild hunger. You can also make these very easily at your home. Bread Pakoras are a very good option for those who are tired of eating parathas and poha everyday. But it is good for those who like to eat oily food. You must have eaten street side or home made bread pakoras many times. But have you ever eaten curd bread pakoras. If not, then definitely try it now. This will change your test. Then whenever you feel like eating bread pakoras, you will like to eat curd bread pakoras only. Let’s know how to make Tasty Dahi Pakora at home.
Dahi Bread Pakora: Ingredients
- 2-3 glasses – water
- 1 cup – gram flour
- 6- Black pepper
- 1 tsp-Saunf
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp-red chili powder
- 1/2 kg oil (for frying)
- 1/2 tsp – baking soda
- 5- slices of bread
- 1 cup- curd
- 1 tsp – red chili
- Half teaspoon – coriander
- First of all, wash the potatoes and keep them to boil, and when they boil, let them cool down.
- To prepare gram flour solution, prepare a thick solution by adding 1/4 teaspoon salt and baking soda and water to it.
- Now peel the boiled potatoes and mash them and add fennel seeds, mustard seeds, black pepper powder, red chili powder, salt and chopped coriander leaves. After this, cut the bread into square pieces, and then apply potato paste on one part of the bread and stick the other part on top.
- Prepare all the bread fillings like this.
- After this, put oil in a pan and heat it well.
- Now dip the stuffed bread in gram flour batter and put it in hot oil for frying.
- When they are fried well from both the sides and become crispy, take them out on a tissue paper.
- After this, beat curd in a bowl and add red chili, garlic, a pinch of black pepper and mix it well.
- Now before serving the bread, cut it into two pieces and then pour the curd mixture on top of it.
- It is very good to eat. And everyone likes to eat it very much.