LAST UPDATED: April 1, 2021, 4:15 p.m.
New Delhi (Anish Yande): The share allotment status of Barbeque Nation IPO is set to be declared today. The issue of Barbeque Nation was subscribed 5.98 times on the final day of subscription. The casual dining chain issue amounts to Rs 452.87-crores.
Barbeque Nation issue details:
The issue of Barbeque Nation was subscribed 13.13 times by retail investors. Qualified institutional bidders subscribed to the portion reserved for the issue 5.11 times. The reserved portion for employees was subscribed 1.02 times.
Barbeque Nation issue was up for a subscription in the price band of Rs 498-500 range.
Barbeque Nation issue consists of an offer-for-sale amounting to up to 54,57,470 equity shares. The issue also consists of a fresh issue of Rs 180 crore The offer-for-sale would be Investors in Barbeque Nation, AAJV investment Trust, Tamara Pvt, Sayaji Housekeeping Services Ltd, Dhanani family, and Menu Pvt contributed to the offer-for-sale.
Barbeque Nation issue is managed by SBI Capital, Ambit Capital, IIFL Securities, and Axis Capital. Through a pre-IPO placement, the dining chain has raised Rs 150 crore from Xponentia Capital and Jubilant Foodworks. The proceeds from the issue would be used for repayments debt.
Equity shares would be listed on the stock exchanges around April 7.
How to check the Barbeque Nation share allotment status on the registrar website:
1. Visit the registrar website, Barbeque Nation through the link: https://linkintime.co.in/MIPO/Ipoallotment.html
2. In the ‘Select IPO’ option, choose the ‘Barbeque Nation’ option, from the drop-down list.
3. Users should enter their PAN Card details.
4. Enter the details and check the share allotment status.
How to check the Barbeque Nation share allotment status on the BSE website:
1. Check the BSE website from the link: https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
2. On the website, choose the ‘Equity’ option in the Issue Type
3. In the issue name tab, select the ‘Barbeque Nation Hospitality Ltd’ option from the dropdown list
4. Users can enter application number and PAN Card details
5. Click the ‘Search’ button to check the allotment status.
Image Credit: Google