Amazon Daily Quiz is a contest on the online shopping app portal that rewards the winner with Amazon shopping credit points. By answering some simple questions the participant stands a chance to use these credits to shop via the online shopping app.
The Amazon Quiz for 23rd April 2021 is live on amazon website and app as well and today 10 lucky winners can win Rs 25000. Amazon gives opportunity to their customer to win exciting price daily by answering some question on their daily quiz. The prizes for today’s quiz include Rs 25000.
Amazon Quiz Question and Answers
Today’s Amazon Quiz 23rd April 2021 Information
- Today’s Amazon Quiz Prize: Rs 25000.
- Amazon Quiz Date: 23rd April2021
- Amazon Quiz Time: 8am–12pm
- Winners List Declaration Date: To be announced
Where to Check Amazon Quiz Winners List?
You Can Check Amazon Quiz Winners by select the quiz you participated in Amazon website in and check your name in the Winners List. Amazon Quiz Winners are Also Intimated by Amazon Via Mail. Winners can get them Featured on Amazon Quiz page by tweeting their Prizes with Hashtag “#WonAOnAmazon”
Here Are Answers for Today’s : 23rd April2021 Amazon Quiz Contest
Question 1 of 5:
In the series Falcon and the Winter Soldier who is the US government’s choice to become the new Captain America?
The answer is- John Walker
Question 2 of 5:
The controversial interview of Oprah Winfrey with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle also aired in India, was originally on which network?
The answer is- CBS
Question 3 of 5:
It has been 10 years since India’s iconic World Cup triumph on April 2nd, 2011. Who was India’s top run getter in the match?
The answer is- Gautam Gambhir
Question 4 of 5:
Which breed of cat, gets its name from an old name of this country?
The answer is- Siamese cat
Question 5 of 5:
Which Indian state gets its name from the celestial body shown in this visual?
The answer is- Arunachal Pradesh
How to Play the Daily Amazon Quiz?
- Step 1: Download & install the Amazon Android app or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
- Step 2: Sign in into your Amazon Account
- Step 3: Go to Amazon app > Offers > click on Amazon Quiz 8 AM to 12 PM. Another way to go to the Amazon Quiz page is by clicking on the Menu > Programs and Features > FunZone
- Step 4: click on Amazon Quiz Banner & start the quiz by tapping the “Start” Button
- Step 5: You have to answer the five questions correctly in the Daily Amazon
- Step 6: The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winner’s list declaration date
For all information and answers for upcoming quiz follow Amazon Quiz Answers on ABP LIVE.