Prime Minister Narendra Modi is all set to handle the nation for the seventh time on the Independence Day from the ramparts of Red Fort on Saturday and will probably be his second speech of the second time period in workplace. PM Modi has introduced some main initiatives in his Independence Day addresses together with Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana, Swachh India, Pradhanmantri Jan Arogya Abhiyan, the abolishment of Planning Commission and the announcement of the creation of the publish of Chief of Defence Staff.
Apart from main initiatives, He additionally has been giving an account of his authorities’s efficiency. This yr, Independence Day might be completely different because of circumstances created by COVID-19 and folks will largely watch the tackle on their tv units or by different means.
A look back at PM Modi’s speeches from ramparts of Red Fort
PM Modi’s 2014 Independence Day speech highlights:
1. Announcement of Pradhanmantri Jan-Dhan Yojana to attach the poorest residents with the ability of financial institution accounts.
2. He gave name “Come, Make in India,” noting that India has expertise, expertise and self-discipline and can to carry out.
3. Announced launch of “Clean India” marketing campaign from October 2, 2014.
4. He famous that Digital India is a dream for the nation and is supposed for the poor. “If we move with the dream of electronic digital India and manufacturing of electronic goods and become self-reliant, it will be a major gain for the country,” he mentioned.
5. Announced `Sansad Aadarsh Gram Yojana below which MPs had been required to undertake and make a village of their constituencies a mannequin village by 2016.
6. He introduced that each one colleges within the nation ought to have bogs with separate bogs for ladies in a yr.
7. Announcement that there might be a brand new establishment to change Planning Commission.
PM Modi’s 2015 Independence Day speech highlights:
1. Announcement of the Start-Up India initiative to encourage entrepreneurship.
2. He mentioned the federal government’s goal was to supply electrical energy to all 18,500 non-electrified villages throughout the subsequent 1,000 days.
3. Announcement about getting rid of interviews in recruitment for ‘C’ and ‘D’ class authorities jobs.
4. He mentioned monetary inclusion had obtained a giant increase with the opening of 17 crore financial institution accounts by the Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana.
5. Gave particulars of steps to curb black cash and motion in opposition to corrupt authorities officers
6. Ministry of Agriculture to be renamed as Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare.
7. Announced in-principle acceptance of the demand for OROP
PM Modi’s 2016 Independence Day speech highlights:
1. He mentioned greater than 2 crore bogs have been constructed.
2. 21 crore folks have been linked below Prime Minister’s Jan Dhan Yojana.
3. PM mentioned that the federal government has recognized about 1700 out of date legal guidelines and Parliament has abolished almost 1,175 of them.
4. He mentioned that in the previous few days the best way the folks of Balochistan, Gilgit, from Pak occupied Kashmir have thanked him, it’s the honour of 1.25 billion folks of India. “I thank those people from Balochistan, Gilgit and Pak occupied Kashmir”.
5. He urged neighbours to struggle poverty. “I say to our neighbours, let’s fight poverty, by fighting our own people we will destroy ourselves, only by fighting poverty together will we prosper.”
6. Announcement to extend the pension of relations of freedom fighters by 20 per cent.
7. PM Modi mentioned that 10,000 villages out of 18,000 non-electrified villages have been supplied electrical energy.
PM Modi’s 2017 Independence Day speech highlights:
1. PM Modi mentioned we’ve got to go away this ‘chalta hai’ (informal) perspective and assume of ‘badal sakta hai’ (it may possibly change). “This attitude will help us as a nation,” he mentioned.
2. Announced that greater than 14,000 villages, which had been with out electrical energy since Independence, have electrical energy now.
3. He mentioned that greater than two crores poor moms and sisters are not utilizing the fuelwood and utilizing LPG fuel range now.
4. Announcement for launch of a web site which can give an account of the valour of the Gallantry Award winners.
5. He mentioned the nation’s name was ‘Bharat Chhoro’ (Quit India) in 1942 and in the present day’s slogan is ‘Bharat Jodo’ (Unite India).
6. Appealed to countrymen to make digital transactions and transfer in direction of a cashless economic system.
7. PM mentioned that the federal government has confiscated black cash value Rs. 1.25 lakh crores.
8. He mentioned that Kashmir subject might be solved neither by abuse or bullets – will probably be solved by embracing all Kashmiris.
9. He mentioned that registration of 1.75 lakh corporations out of Three lakh shell corporations dealing in hawala transactions has been cancelled.
PM Modi’s 2018 Independence Day speech highlights:
1. An Indian to be despatched into house by 2022 as an element of manned house mission.
2. Thirteen crore mudra loans have been supplied, together with to 4 crore youth who’ve taken mortgage for the primary time with the aspiration to turn out to be self-reliant.
3. Announcement to launch Pradhanmantri Jan Arogya Abhiyan to free therapy for severe illnesses to poor folks.
4. Declaration of the grant of Permanent Commission for the appointment of girls officers within the Short Service Commission of Indian armed forces.
5. He mentioned minimal assist value for a lot of crops has been elevated to greater than 1.5 instances the enter prices.
6. He mentioned the nation is producing file foodgrains and manufacturing file quantity of cell phones. The sale of tractors has reached a brand new excessive. The nation is shopping for the most important quantity of aeroplanes after Independence.
7. He mentioned the nation is assured of launching NavIC, the primary indigenous Indian Regional Navigation Satellite System (IRNSS) which can information fishermen and different residents by Satellite alerts.
PM Modi’s 2019 Independence Day speech highlights:
1. He mentioned that abrogation of Article 370 and 35A is a big step in direction of fulfilling the dream of Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel and added that the spirit of “One Nation, One Constitution” has turn out to be a actuality.
2. Declaration to take ahead the ‘Jal-Jeevan’ Mission. He promised to spend greater than Rs 3.5 lakh crores on this mission to offer entry to piped potable water to each rural family by 2024.
3. Highlighted that nearly 1,450 out of date legal guidelines have been carried out away with to cut back the burden from the frequent man’s life.
4. Announcement about plans to speculate Rs 100 lakh crore to spice up infrastructure within the nation.
5. He mentioned it should be a dream of each Indian that the nation turns into a USD 5 trillion greenback economic system within the subsequent 5 years.
6. Announcement of creation of the publish of Chief of Defence Staff (CDS) as a significant reform in increased defence administration.
7. India to declare itself Open Defecation Free within the subsequent few weeks.
8. In accordance with Mahatma Gandhi’s dream of self-reliant India, PM Modi appealed to residents to purchase native merchandise.
9. Call to make India free from single-use plastic.
(With inputs from ANI)
Latest India News
Fight in opposition to Coronavirus: Full protection