Wireless charging is loved for two reasons one, it looks cool, and two, the convenience it adds for charging our devices without looking for the right cable (or even a broken lightning cable). That’s why most modern smartphones nowadays come with support for wireless charging. If you are wondering whether your phone supports wireless charging or not? and if yes, how fast can it be charged? Then you have come to the right place, as today we will discuss how you can check wireless charging support in your phone and how fast it can charge your phone.
How to Check if your phone supports wireless charging, and at what speed?
In this thread, I will guide you with methods using which you can check if your smartphone supports wireless charging or not.
Visiting Qi Inside website
This is one of the easiest methods to check wireless charging support in your smartphone. To know more, follow the steps given below:
1. Visit the Qi Inside website, where all the compatible manufacturer’s names will be mentioned.
2. Scroll down to the list of all the phones, and find your smartphone to check if Qi wireless charging is supported by your phone.
Note: Some phones might not be listed on the Qi Inside website, as they don’t update the list regularly. If you don’t find your phone on the list, read on to learn more methods.
Check the manufacturer’s website/User manual of your phone
Another method to check whether your phone supports wireless charging is to check the user manual that came with your phone. Or you can also try visiting the manufacturer’s website.
Check Wireless Charging Support on GSMArena
You can also find out whether your phone supports wireless charging via some websites, like GSMArena.
1. Go to the GSMArena website and search for your phone there.
2. Scroll to the bottom section, and you can see charging compatibility for your device.
Checking on the WPC website
The official website of the Wireless Power Consortium (WPC) is another method to check support for wireless charging on your phone
1. Go to the Wireless Power Consortium Website.
2. Search for your phone model to check the wireless charging support.
Bonus Tip: Wireless Charging Checker app
If the above-mentioned four methods didn’t help you, you could use this app as the lender of last resort. Just follow the below-mentioned steps.
1. Download the Wireless Charging Checker from Google Play Store
2. Tap the Check button to know whether your phone is Wireless Charging is compatible.
Wrapping up: Check Wireless Charging Support on your Phone
So these are some ways you can check Wireless charging compatibility in any smartphone. I hope the methods explained above were useful to you. If you find this article helpful, please share it with your friends and family so they can check their device’s compatibility. Check out more useful articles linked below, and stay tuned for more such tech tips and tricks.
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or for the latest review videos subscribe GadgetsToUse YouTube Channel.