We have seen many users facing incoming call disconnection issues after one ring. This issue is faced by both Android and iOS users, as we saw in the age of the iPhone 7 series. The problem was majorly reported after iOS 13 and even iOS 15 updates and since then the company has resolved it. However, if you are still facing this issue, today we will guide you with methods to fix call auto cut after one ring on iPhone.
How to fix calls auto cut after one ring on iPhone?
We have shared four ways using which you can solve calls getting automatically disconnected after one ring on your iPhone.
Restart your iPhone
The easiest method to fix the auto-call cut on your iPhone, is to restart it, as it will recalibrate the system. Follow the steps given below.
1. Press and hold the Power/Wake and Volume Up keys of your iPhone at the same time and you will see a slider saying Slide to Power off and you need to slide it rightwards to power it off.
2. Wait for 20 seconds, now press and hold the Power/Wake key and your phone will turn on normally. The call-dropping problem should be resolved now.
Reset network settings to Fix call drop on iPhone
Another method to solve the call-dropping problem in your iPhone, is to reset the network settings. Here’s how to do it:
1. First of all go to Settings > General > Transfer or Reset iPhone.
2. Now, select Reset > Reset Network Settings, and enter your password. After resetting, the call drop problem will be solved.
Update to the latest iOS version
If the issue is still not fixed, check if there’s any newer software build available for your phone. As sometimes a minor software bug can cause the auto call cut issue on your iPhone.
1. Go to Settings on your iPhone and then navigate to General > Software update.
2. Now, after the scan, if there’s a new update available download & install.
Bonus: Turn off Silence Unknown Callers
The next method that, can cause the auto call cut issue is the Silence Unknown callers. This blocks phone numbers that you’ve never been in contact with or those which are not saved in your contacts list. We recommend to you is disabling this option in phone settings. Here’s how to do it.
1. First of all, go to Settings and navigate to Settings > Phone.
2. Now scroll down and go to Silence Unknown Callers and set the toggle to Off.
Wrapping Up: Solved the auto call cut after one ring issue on iPhone
In the above article, we shared four methods that can help you solve the problem of auto call cut after one ring on your iPhone. This issue occurs mainly due to poor network connectivity, and incorrect network or phone settings in your iPhone. Using the above-shown methods you can solve this problem and make your calling experience like before. I hope you found this guide useful; if you did, press the like button and share it. Check out other useful tips linked below, and stay tuned for more tech tips and tricks.
You might want to have a look at these,
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or for the latest review videos subscribe GadgetsToUse YouTube Channel.