maharashtra 1613139071 - Daily Mail India

3-year-old accidentally drinks massage oil in Maharashtra, dies

Image Source : INDIA TV

3-year-old accidentally drinks massage oil in Maharashtra, dies 

A three-year-old died after consuming massage oil in Dombivali in Maharashtra’s Thane district, police said on Friday. On February 7, Abdik Mohansingh Chavan saw a soft drink bottle, which actually contained massage oil, at his mother’s maternal home in Badlapur and drank its contents, an official said.

“He was rushed to hospital where he died on February 8. The massage oil contained traditional items like bhimsen kapur, pudhina, ajwain etc,” he added. 

Latest India News

Source link

READ ALSO :  Maharashtra Bandh: Shiv Sena claims 100 per cent success, BJP slams MVA govt