Twitter is one of the most popular micro-blogging platforms around the globe. However, like any other social media platform, it comes with its own set of challenges especially when you find yourself locked out of your account. Thankfully Twitter Support team is there for your rescue and here are the easy ways to reset your Twitter Account without phone or email. Alternatively, you can read our article to reset or Change your Netflix Password.
How to Reset your Twitter Account Without Phone or Email
Below we have shared three ways to reset your Twitter Account if you’ve lost access to your phone or email. So as to login into your account.
Using Twitter Help Centre
Twitter Help Centre allows you to fill up a form in case you lose access to your account. Twitter Support will look into your case and provide you with further updates to retrieve your account. Here’s how to contact the Twitter team.
1. Visit the Twitter Help Centre Contact Us page.
2. Under Account Access choose the option to regain access to your Twitter account and the sub-option that you’re facing trouble with 2FA.
3. Fill out the form that requires your Twitter username, email ID, and the details of your issue.
4. Now, click on Submit button.
Now Twitter Support will likely reach out to you on the provided email ID.
Disable Two Factor Authentication (2FA)
If you still have access to your account and have enabled 2FA via text, then you can disable 2FA from Settings, to access your account without your phone number. Here’s how to disable it.
1. From the Twitter home page, go to the Settings and Privacy option.
2. Choose Security under the Security and Account access menu.
3. Now, click on Two Factor Authentication.
4. Here, Uncheck the text message box.
Now your Twitter 2FA is disabled and you will be able to log in to your account provided you know the username and password.
Delete Your Phone Number
If you are able to access your Twitter account, you can also remove your phone from your Twitter account to disable 2FA. Here’s how:
1. From the Twitter home page, go to Settings and Privacy.
2. Now click on Account Information present under Your Account section.
3. Here, click on Phone.
4. Now, click on Delete Phone Number.
This will remove the 2FA from your account and you will be able to login into your Twitter without requiring phone authentication.
Q: How to log in to my Twitter Account without a phone?
A: You can follow the three methods shared above to login Twitter without phone number.
Q. How to reset your Twitter account password?
A. You can reset your Twitter account’s password by clicking on the Forgot Password button visible while logging in.
Q. What is Two Factor Authentication?
A. Two Factor Authentication or 2FA adds an extra layer of security to your account to prevent unauthorized access. Once you enable 2FA, you will have to enter a security code sent to your mobile phone to log in to your account.
In this read, we discussed three ways to create your own photo stickers on WhatsApp. If you found this guide helpful, then share it with your friends. Check out other useful tech tips and tricks linked below, and stay tuned to GadgetsToUse for more such tips and tricks.
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or for the latest review videos subscribe GadgetsToUse YouTube Channel.